The Company is the data controller with respect to the processing of your personal data, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat them.
Categories of personal information we process
We collect many types of information from and about our website users, including, for example:
- Information we collect when browsing our websites, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- Name and surname, contact details, mailings and copies of mail (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us and access online Radiant Hot Yoga | On Demand services.
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
- Usage details and IP addresses. We can collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsers of our website users. This information derives from your visit and navigation on the Sites. Information may include, for example: (a) traffic, logbook data and other communication data; (b) information on the resources you access; and (c) information about your computer and Internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration.
- Cookies. We can get information about your general use of the Internet using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive. Using Cookies helps us improve our Sites and offer a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
– estimate the size of the audience and patterns of use;
– Store information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize the sites according to your individual interests;
– Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- Web beacons. Some pages of the Sites may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the Company to collect certain information about the users of the Sites, including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, logbook data and other communication data, information about accessing resources and information about the user’s computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems, and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Sites, are used only to compile aggregate site usage statistics and to check the integrity of the system and the server.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide us, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- To present the Sites and its content in an appropriate and efficient way for you and your computer;
- To provide you with the information you request;
- To let you know about our new services and products, or the changes made to them, including direct marketing;
- Compiling user statistics;
- Security and improvement of our Sites.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we obtain through these Sites to third parties for:
- comply with a court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights and assets of the Company and its affiliates. This includes the exchange of information to protect against fraud and credit risk mitigation.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% safe. While we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal data involves your assumption.
The rights you have concerning the processing of your personal data are the following:
- You can obtain from the Company, upon request and free of charge, confirmation that your personal data is processed by us and details of such processing. The application can be submitted at no cost only once a year.
- The right to rectify, update, block or convert into anonymous data, the data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- The right to oppose at any time, for legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data;
- The right to oppose free of charge, and without any justification, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing on behalf of data controllers or on behalf of a third party, or to disclose your data for that purpose;
- The right to challenge decisions taken solely on the basis of data processing carried out by automated means and producing legal consequences for you.
In order to exercise these rights, you can submit an application, signed and dated to the Data Protection Officer email address: email@example.com.
We will keep your personal data for a period of time required for the purposes indicated in the “Use of Information” section, but no longer than 3 years. Once the data are no longer required for these purposes, they are (i) destroyed, (ii) transferred to another personal data service provider, provided that personal data is processed within the limits and purposes similar to those initially agreed or (iii) transformed into anonymous data and retained solely for statistical purposes, historical or scientific research.
To the extent you have any concerns regarding the privacy of your personal data that we process or you want to make a privacy claim, please email us at the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you to confirm your email receipt. After receiving your email, we will investigate the concern or complaint submitted and we will do our best to provide you with our response within a reasonable period of time.